Know Your Camera | A One Day Workshop with Galen Nathanson
PUT DOWN THE SMART PHONE
Pick up your camera and get to know it a little. Move your photography beyond your smartphone and into a more advanced camera system. This workshop focuses on basic technical operations of DSLRs and any other camera formats.
Here’s what you’ll learn and take away:
- A strong foundation of knowledge in the basic rules of proper exposure
- How to use modes other than Auto to adjust for different lighting conditions
- How to choose the right lens
- Processing techniques for optimizing images and getting them onto your computer
- How to choosing file format options, organizational systems, and output options
See you there!
- March 14, 2019 - April 6, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.